Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Shock and Awe

Well another busy season of Youth is about to erupt, and I feel like Ralph Kline at a Janet Jackson show…..Hanging out with certain youth this summer I had a great time getting to know them, growing with them and laughing with them. But I also miss the others, its been so long since I have seen so many of them, and summers change Youth so much, and you never really know if they will be “in to” things you are planning or hoping to teach, but there is always that one time when things click and you make a connection and you see a break through. Man I was one of those youth my self, that my youth pastor must have lost soooo much sleep over…but that persistence paid of…well at least I think it did…well anyways the shock and awe of it all begins Sep. 14th ohhh yeah....... :)

3 comments:

Janet Jackson said...

Paul: Oh, my! I didn't realize anyone caught my little wardrobe malfunction on film. Sorry 'bout that. I'll send a personal apology to Ralph, too. What was I thinking?!?!
Janet Jackson

Anonymous said...

Fair and not so lovely.....
I remember hearing a joke about a village near an Army Cantonment during the days of the British Raj.
Hey there, you've got a great blog here! I'm thinking of bookmarking your site!

I have a 1.3mp 130 camera digital logitech pocket slim site. It pretty much covers 1.3mp 130 camera digital logitech pocket slim
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »