Thursday, December 29, 2005

Happy New Year!



Have a Happy New Year everyone! Enjoy your holidays everyone, and please what ever you do, do NOT dress up your animals, its insulting to the animal and it says very little about you! Look at this cat, his eyes are not cute, they are not saying: "I am adorable." What they are saying is: "I am jumping of a bridge...and i dont care that I can't swim!" or perhaps: " I am packing heat, and I am ending this party and I am taking as many with me as possible...you dirt bags!" So enojoy the season...and leave animals to be animals...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Too bad you haven't seen Rocky in his Reindeer antlers yet!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
spanton cooktops cooking potatoes with cheese on the gas grill Area consolidation debt fl florida in port richey

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »