Monday, July 10, 2006

ahh good times!

We are on Holiday's soo posting will be a bit less now! We had a great weekend in Calgary, it was great to see Jess and Tash again, our good friends, they are sweet, also played hockey twice at the Olympic Oval which was sweet, even though the competition was less then amazing or good or could even skate it was still fun...thanks Jesse for getting me to play.

The Conference was good also, had its moments and it was and is always good to connect with other men and women in ministry. Calgary also gave us a great visit to IKEA from which we are now proud owners of a KING size bed~!~ YEAH... anyways I am off to enjoy my holidays!!! Peace yalll! (thats right I said yall)

1 comment:

wibs said...

You won the King size argument eh? haha

If we were buying a bed we would get a king size too... so nice.... enjoy! Which Matress did you get cause we might be looking for one too.

Just played our third WestJet game. We had 6 skaters. it was 4-2 for them going into the third..... they won 11-2.

hahah.....

anyways had a really good time with you guys. Come out again and bring Sasha.

Toby is doing fine. It was a reaction to a bug bite, so some drugs helped.
6 hour wait in Emerg though.. you lucky gerk... married to a doctors duaghter.....

is this a lonmg enough comment? Should i write more....???

I will send you those pics soon... my transfger cable is at work.

Ok all done.....



or am I?

yes I am.............
......




....


.... bye



oh I forgot....... you left some pretty raunchy underwear downstairs..... do you want me to send them to you or should I keep them?

Let me know.


ok bye... for real.... bye......