Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Russian solves historic math problem, shuns prize


I absolutely Love it (what a sweet story)... Grigory Perelman's refuses to accept the medal for solving world's biggest math problem, look at this man he is fierce, his eyebrows and beard says I take math seriously and I don't need your bourgeoisie medals... I don't need you...I am a genius... its only a matter of time...till the Empire is back... :)...

Speaking of which, top scientists and I both agree that getting ready for NHL season is the best thing some one can do to improve their IQ...

5 comments:

Gino said...

wow... I thought that was a halloween mask at first... typical russian......

Love you,

Gino Odjick

Sarah Gingrich said...

I'm glad to see you're finally posting pictures of the fam.


Har har har

Paul Morgun said...

why i ought ta.....lolol....i love it!

Anonymous said...

The Communist "empire" will never rise again.

Paul Morgun said...

I dont know about that Charles :) lolol