Monday, November 06, 2006

New/regular life of a youth pastor...all glamour


New/regular life of a youth pastor...My son Noah is growing like crazy and is so chuby and cute, Sasha is really setting his independence by arguing everything…so that’s been ‘fun’. Jessica and I had a date which was sweet to go out again and be together ALONE, we went to see The Prestige, which turned out to be a pretty good show, not great but good. And then the weekend was the usual for me, night on the town began when I pulled my speed boat onto the beach, adjusted the rose in my white dinner jacket, lit a cigar with a hundred dollar bill, then jumped onto the sand where my butler was standing with a silver trey holding the keys to my fancy sports car. Oh yes life of a husband, dad, and youth pastor all glamour…

2 comments:

Janet said...

All that and delusional, too...man, you got it all!

Jessica said...

Daniel Craig is not the new 007... Paul morgun is.