Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hango meets Nicaragua part 2...

Well Ryan has returned from Nicaragua, and has shared some sweet stories and experiences, he is also going to be showing us power-point and sharing with us in March about his trip so we are looking forward to this, here is a teaser of some pictures from the trip:There is an awesome story that Ryan tells about the pet monkey that went crazy one day and was totally out of control, the next day it was gone, and they were eating 'new' meat, which they asked if it was beef, pork, goat, to all the questions they were simply told no with no explanation, which to them it wildly indicated that they are eating the monkey they petted only a day ago...awesome... where in Canada can you have a pet monkey and when it gets out of control simply cook it...amazing! If you want to hear more, Ryan will be sharing in youth in March!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey paul,
was it you who commented on my site? Because if you did i have no idea what you meant..
Jenni

Luke Heidebrecht said...

Speaking about eating gross things. You know that whole ordeal about my sickness a while back, which you posted about more than you do when I blog about theological topics (not that this shows me anything about your character...). Anyway, before I was sick I had something that was really really bad for me, which may or may not have led to my sickness. It was definately raw waterbuffalo meat, ground with a mortor, mixed with ridiculously hot peppers, sauces, and blood... I can't believe I ate blood. But I didn't know what it was until after the fact. It disgusts me a bit, I hope I don't have worms...

Paul Morgun said...

Ohh Luke it was a matter of time till you had worms...Like hearing that Luke H. has worms only makes sense! :) Hope your ok dude!