Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Is This Jesus's Tomb...


The news that Jesus' tomb may have been found has been circling news papers internet and TV for few days now...reading the articles and hearing the arguments from both sides, this really reminded me of the movie called THE BODY, in which same situation occurs where a tomb of a rich man is found with a crucified body in it, from the time of 34 AD, and the church investigates this and many become disillusioned in their faith, some suicides happen and movie goes on to investigate what our faith hinges on...this life story of the tomb really reminded of this.

We the people are moved by mystery the unknown, the scandalous we are intrigued we are full of the what if questions, so with that in mind and this story I like to quote Rob Bell who says: "We have to test everything [including our own faith]...test it. Probe it...Don't swallow in uncritically. Think about it. Wrestle with it. Just because I'm a Christian and I'm trying to articulate a Christian worldview doesn't mean I've got it nailed. I'm contributing to the discussion. God has spoke, and the rest is commentary, right?"

No comments: