Thursday, February 01, 2007

Yes....no wait what?

Some of you know that I have had some opinions on clothing before so here is another one. Honestly! Doesn’t this couple perfectly sum up the way you go to the second-hand store and see something and go, “I can’t believe someone gave this up,” then you wear it once or twice and you’re like, this feels like it’s on sideways.” Then you get rid of it and donate it to Value Village...and a week later no lie, you see some one in town wearing it like they have found the diamond in the rough.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

that happened to me the other day... back in highschool i had a HOLY CROSS high school phys ed shirt that had a number on the sleeve that i had gotten from Value Village. when Rod & I moved, i gave away a whole bunch of stuff i didn't wear anymore - including this old teeshirt.
well, my sisters boyfriend came for supper the other day - wearing this shirt, same number - everything! that he had bought from VV about a year ago!! talk about weird!
so i know EXACTLY what you are talking about!

Jessica said...

I think that may be David Brent lending his celebrity to that very fashionable sweater!