Monday, April 16, 2007

The Office, acts of terrorism...

Some of you know my love for the show, The Office well I happen to own a Dwight bobble doll, and it proudly sits on my shelf in my office,

last week it was stolen, and I moaned and complained about this horrible act of terrorism...and pondered what my preemptive strike should have been...this Sunday after an amazing sharing morning where our youth shared about our time in Calgary, I come back to my office only to find this on my desk:

After following the clues that were in bedded in this jello I had found my toy! I love these youth they spent a lot of time and creativity and few attempts to make the jello and the clues in it, and the foresight that if the doll was in the jello it would be wrecked! what a great bunch of youth! They had a good laugh...

On another note, Canucks pulled it out again, and won in OT!!! yeah Canucks!

6 comments:

Tim and Kelsie-Lynn said...

I am reading, I am reading!!!! Tim says G0 Canucks!!!

Anonymous said...

Your youth group obviously love and care for you Paul for them to go to all that trouble. I also agree with Go Canucks Go.... sorry I couldn't see my way clear to join the playoff pool. My lousy, terrible, hopeless showing in the other pool was simply too painful.

Jim Carey

Sarah Gingrich said...

Now...how exactly did you obtain this bobblehead..because, you have a history of fraud in this area. I refer to the hockey/credit card/freebobblehead incident of 2003.

Paul Morgun said...

Kelsie welcome to my blog

Jim, these youth are amazing

Sarah, no i did not sign up for a credit card as Sergei Fedorov to get this one, its from NBC store! :)

Timothy Nightingale said...

dang i wish i had been part of your youth group

Paul Morgun said...

Yeah Tim yeah... :) ohh wait...