Monday, May 21, 2007

Marva Dawn, Vancouver, Jeff and I...

Well Jeff and I are in Vancouver and its been going sweet, although few moments of stress at the airport with fears of delays, car rental issues with higher costs for the long weekend and driving extremely ugly PT Cruiser but all that aside we are here on time and have been enjoying the last two days, we actually get some good-long free time in the afternoons, which we have productively spent being tourists, enjoying the unlimited fries at Red Robin, walking around pointing fingers (index) at things and enjoying the actually sunny nice day that today (Monday) has been.

Marva has been good the first day of class has been very introductory and no real 'meat', but I am really enjoying her already, you can check stuff on her here. My stay at my cousins has been good as well, although the floor is not as soft as I was hoping it would be, its still all worth it. And Wednesday promises a great plunge into the book of Job, and then into the bowls of soccer greatness Champions league...I will keep this updated as we go... (once Jeff figures out his camera we will have some pictures, I hope)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I miss you! Come home soon!

Jessica said...

Your email's not working so I'm sending it to the hotmail account ok?

Paul Morgun said...

i will check!