Saturday, August 25, 2007

Youth Lake Day 2007...

Lake day was a blast we had a lots of boats, lots of toys, not the best weather but a lot of fun, here are some pictures and video's of the day, special thanks to Stu, Neil and Ian for bringing boats and driving, Devin for helping out with rides and Bushman's and Bodlt's for the use of their vehicles for the trip, and my parents in law for their cabin it was a blast!
video
Ryan and Curtis trying to hang on...

David, Ryan, Sasha and CJ

Some of the youth on the beach waiting a turn and trying to be warm, and Neil in his space age life jacket.

Jesse and Logan about to go...

Austin and Caleb

Erin Chantel and KatieMichelle and Katie

It was a fun day, for more pictures you can check the youth pictures flickr on the side of this blog...

3 comments:

chantalmarsolais said...

Paul, my name is Chantal, not Chantel. Anyway, that was really fun! I'm glad I went.I wonder how fast we were going when we were tugging curtis and ryan,.....

Joshua Nightingale said...

I miss Lake Day :( Who fell first, Curt or Ryan? Neil's life jacket is sweet!! I want one! jk Did u guys go to the same place as last year? Last year it was so cold!

Paul Morgun said...

Sorry Chantal, I was trying to figure out which on it was! it was great having you there!

Joshua curt fell of first i think, but Curt went out he most too so he was super tired, actually he did really good! and it was a bit cold again, but everyone was going this year, which was awesome!