Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Kitch...

This stuff makes me laugh at first, then makes me contemplate, then kind of makes me mad...I think this kitch ( you can see more of these ...things here) is incredibly stupid. But wait it gets worse, when you roll your mouse over the figurines it gives you a what Jesus is representing, so in this bull riding one it says "I am Strength". Well there is one of him with his robe open underneath which he is wearing fatigues and an M16 slung over his shoulder and in his hands holding a dove and the saying says "I am peace". Apparently killing those 'heathens' out there...enough to make you puke...Jesus with an M16...thats just great. This would be perfect for the SNL "really" skit that is done during the weekend update by Seth and Amy... "Really? this is good? This is good use of money, energy, thought? Really? Really Jesus with an M16 and camouflage saying I am peace...Really? No one in the the whole thought process and considering of these figurines raised an eyebrow at this, no one objected? Really? Jesus who came to save the world, having a weapon of mass destruction on his shoulder, Really. I love you and came so you can have life, but I might need to kill some of you...Really!?"
ht to: youthblog

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am... made in China.

dustin said...

Dude is sold out for Jesus.......oh wait I mean he sold out Jesus. Got to love the the lack of intelligence in this product. I think I would rather have Sophia play with Barbie's because at least I could explain them to her.-Dustin