Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Card Store...and I was tagged...

ht: Marko

Ok I was tagged by Kelly to list 7 random things about my self...so umm ok here they are:

1. I am obsessed with Russian History, I will watch any show, documentary or read any article on USSR, Russia and Ukraine, no matter day, time or place...last night I watched Russian War on the History channel till 3am (even though I have seen that one). And my brother in-law got me an awesome gift, Russian czars for Christmas! Thanks MARK!
2. I take hockey way to personal especially when watching National Teams
3. I love movies
4. I have a weird sense of humor, that does not connect with majority of population.
5. I like bread! Bread is probably the best food.
6. I rage when I drive...I do not understand why I am the only one with the spiritual gift of driving. :)
7. I keep the KoffeeKorner in business~!

I tagged: Jessica, Sarah, Mark and Amy, Andrew, Melanie, Jeff, Shannon.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I thought it was supposed to be random as in "little known" facts about you. I already knew almost all those things! :)

Paul Morgun said...

I suppose I am pretty transparent! :)

Anonymous said...

you rage on the road??? I never would have known that! HAHAHA