Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Youth Year...


School has started and the faces were very happy and eager as I visited the youth in the hall ways on the first day of school, despite the complaining and the pained faces that I saw in my office before the school start... So thats good. This week we have also been busy planning the schedules and finalizing training for Jr. and Sr. sponsors and that has gone very well. We have an amazing bunch of Sr. and Jr. sponsors again this year and I am very excited to have such a great bunch of people joining me on this journey.  I have always had a lot of help (angels) in the background helping getting the snacks going, making sure we have enough rides, baby sitting for sponsors kids, and that continues.  I am very lucky to be where I am, we are truly community minded community, it is such a privilege to be able to serve in this great company of people... Anticipation is building... And this year Jessica is going to be able to come to Sr. Youth nights which is sweet/amazing!!!

No comments: