Monday, October 06, 2008

Soviet Fun...

My experience of growing up in USSR was full of  fond memories of family, friends, playgrounds and soccer. What I  forgot (repressed in my mind) is how weird and scary some of the playgrounds were in USSR, now a parent myself I stumbled on to these pictures that triggered frightful memories and childhood nightmares... So if you ever wondered why I am the way I am here is the childhood magic of Soviet playgrounds, so from USSR with love:























6 comments:

Outgoing... said...

wow - slasher doctor and rectal elephant - yikes!

Paul Morgun said...

Every child's paradise! :)

Sarah Gingrich said...

hahahahaaaa! This explains so much...

Paul Morgun said...

Hey wait a minute! :)

Kaye said...

Wow...freakish.

Found you today via Higher Calling Blogs. I am enjoying what I have read and plan to hang around for a while. =)

Paul Morgun said...

Thanks for stopping by!