Monday, November 10, 2008

EuroTour...


Yes the EuroHockey Tour has started again, the tour consists of four tournaments through out the hockey season in 4 countries to help the teams prepare for World Championships and Olympics, and last years winners Russia is off to a great start winning the first tournament Karjala Cup in Finland.  I am probably the only one on this side of the ocean that follows this, in contrast this tournament is a celebrated event in europe, giving less known players a chance to make an impression on the coaches, represent their country and get some great experience.  Bykov's men look good so far. Here is a bit of a photo archive

3 comments:

wibs24 said...

are we talking hockey here, or is this some kind of Russia "ball" game where you ride goats and use dead chickens to hit "road apples" into the other teams cage?

wibs24 said...

oh wait... it says hockey in the first sentence. My Mistake. You must twach me "Russia Ball" some day though... it sounds kinda fun.

Does the winning team get bread for a week?

I am sorry... I am being a jerk.

I love you.

Paul Morgun said...

LOL you are a delight! :) So you coming down to see us again soon jesse?