Tuesday, January 06, 2009

True love...


Earlier I had written about my sons "friendship" with a girl in his kindergarden class and their plans to get married and live in my basement, they are of course 5 years old.  Well apparently this is not that out to lunch according to this news story from BBC, where a  6 yr. old  and a 5 yr. old packed, made plans and went to the airport to get married in Africa.  Why Africa well because its nice and warm there. they even planned for a witness to come along a 7 yr. old sister.  Awesome!!  Read the story here very funny!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Doesn't that scare you just a little bit more? I know Sasha plans to live in your basement and all but still....

Paul Morgun said...

Maybe a bit! lol :)

Alena said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

www.smallbusinessavenues.com