Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Youth Service...

This past Sunday we had a youth service, and again I was so proud of the youth and my sponsors, as they spoke, sang, played instruments, acted, served, did dishes and set up and cleaned up.  It was wonderful seeing them pursue community, sharing loving and giving of themselves.  I am constantly amazed at the awesome things God is doing in our little community.  

Of course the smart thing that should have been done is the youth-pastor who loves these youth and was absolutely beaming seeing them do the service should have brought a camera and taken some memory moments with a few clicks to show others and to remember, but this same youth-pastor forgot!! Sigh...

So I am bringing you the next best thing, and that is the glory of internet, which is a gadget in which you type in your weight pick a caffeinated drink that you partake in regularly and find out how many of them would it take to kill you ... apparently it is 371.91 cans of Coca-Cola Classic + You/me (in this case) = Death.  I am assuming this is in one sitting of drinking them... cause I think I had that many this weekend.  umm not sure what to say about that other then there you have it interweb has this gadget, enjoy if your really interested.

No comments: