Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Box and duct tape.

My oldest boy has been obsessed with medieval times; knights, castles, swords, bow and arrows, kings, princesses, moats, and much more.  He has an amazing play-mobile castle with trap doors a full british knights army and of course an opposing Roman army with a colosseum and a Caesar (all thanks to his grand parents), good chunk of his day consists of building and setting up the armies.  I love playing them with him, cause well I am a big kid.  Sasha also owns a breast plate, shield, sword and cape that we got him for halloween and for a while now he has been asking me to make him a helmet.  I have no idea where he got the idea that I can do this, but suppose he is still at an age where his dad can do anything (pretty cool stage :) ) So today I took a box and some duct tape two bolts and nuts and well here are some visual evidence:





3 comments:

Increasing... said...

did you put a copyright on that?
about a year ago my boys were into making ducttape weaponry like battle axes. they would get together and play a game they called find and battle. now they all have highpowered airsoft rifles - great pacifist instructional tools - he he!

Paul Morgun said...

Thats awesome man! Kids are a blast! Hope your schooling is going well man!

hope42day said...

How awesome! I remember when my youngest son was into armor. He drew a sword onto wood, which I cut out and then he wrapped the entire thing with duct tape. It eventually broke but he had a lot of fun fighting dragons in the back yard. Oh the joys of childhood...