Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Update...

This past Sunday we attended Urban Journey which was pretty sweet experience for church, where we ate supper together, sang songs, prayed and listened to people share about their year and about hopes for the new year. It was really cool and Jessica and I have been really enjoying connecting with the pastor couple Andrew and Rebecca Stanley, who have been pretty cool people to get to know, even though he cheers for Liverpool. (Just proof that we live in a fallen world I guess)

Jessica has began her orientation at school which was really cool I took some
in with her, they provided child care which made it much more enjoyable to see the school get to know some of the faculty and meet some people. Made me really want to attend but all in good time. The boys and I have been spending a lot of time together and that I must say is challenging but also is the best thing that I have done in a long time, and I have done some sweet things.

I have been preparing some meals just to prove that I am fully engaged with this new at home thing. Which really shouldn't be a big deal other then I am useless in the kitchen, so its kind of cool to learn and dare I say I even kind of like cooking... here is a photo of today's meal:

7 comments:

highestform said...

And it didn't just look good!

Melanie said...

Way to go Paul, so If we come to visit I expect so great cuisine from you!

Paul Morgun said...

Thanks Mel, your expectations will be met :)

Sarah Gingrich said...

Okay, that looks pretty great. Trade you pizza for steak anytime : D.

Paul Morgun said...

Deal Sarah! come by today!

Anonymous said...

Wow Paul, that looks fantastic! Much better than soup.
Daryl

Paul Morgun said...

Thanks Daryl...